Okay, my Facebook streams have been all about this Ministry of Motherhood Book Club that is starting up on Monday! I wish I had blogged about this sooner, to give everyone more of a chance to get the book before it started! It is never too late to join in the fun, so please consider purchasing the book and joining in as soon as you can!
So here is the low-down.
Good Morning Girls is similar to the Maximize Your Mornings challenge that I’ve been raving about. GMG describes themselves as: “a group of women who use email, facebook, twitter or text messaging to keep each other accountable for their quiet times.” In addition to holding one another accountable, GMG also has seasonal Book Clubs! I am particularly excited about this first one that I am about to participate in because they are reading Sally Clarkson’s “Ministry of Motherhood”.
If you choose to participate in the Book Club this is what you will get!
- a group to “meet” with via Facebook to journey together with and share what we are learning as we go (here is the group that I joined, but you can check the GMG message board for other groups if you’d like)
- videos on Mondays from Sally Clarkson herself
- Bible study and daily scripture reading (free printables here)
Of course, if you want, you can just read the book and follow along the Bible study printables they give without joining a group, but I am already so encouraged by the awesome group of ladies that I met just today via the GoodMorningGirls of Grace Facebook group! I would definitely recommend joining a group!
What you need to do to get started:
- print out a cover page, S.O.A.P. print-out, and the Ministry of Motherhood Reading Plan and arrange it in a binder or duotang, or whatever method works for you!
- Buy a copy of Ministry of Motherhood — check out your local bookstore, order online or order for kindle, however you prefer!
- Find and join a group for fellowship, encouragment and accountability!
I find if I say, “Oh, I’ll do that later”, it just doesn’t get done! So if this is something that you are interested in doing, get started on those tasks right now! Hope to see you there!